Wednesday, June 19, 2013

RIP, old blog.

I somehow lost access to the secondary account I used exclusively for my blog, so instead of going to the ends of the earth to find out how to get back to it, I am going to lay it to rest whilst using this as an opportunity to start anew in the blogosphere.  But incase you are interested, it is a pretty extensive portfolion of my stuff from 2010 to now.  


Here are some recent highlights/reposts from my old blog, just to have something here.

Stuff I did during my 6 months travelling Israel:






 A Back to The Future painting for the Bottleneck May 2013 Gallery.



A live model painting I did a year ago in in my last semester and never posted.


And for an extra buck, I also paint these nifty little watercolor portraits for my peers and beyond.








No comments:

Post a Comment